- This event has passed.
The Smart Job Search #101
May 7, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Attend Ben Greenfield’s free seminar for a conversation about
how to become more productive & successful in your job search.
In “The Smart Job Search #101” seminar you will learn:
The Job Search
• What to expect
• The difference in preparing for a job vs a career
• Learn the best words to use and why
• How to write a cover letter that helps get employers’ attention
• Best tips on how to approach people that could help
• How to use “networking cards” to improve your approach
• Resources for researching companies
• Strategies to answer interview questions
Ben Greenfield, retired Army Colonel, served as Human Resources Director of a large interstate document transport corporation, and then as Executive Director of the Dallas/Ft. Worth International Trade Association where he helped job seekers learn more about and connect to international companies. For the last 20 plus years, Ben has worked with job seekers to enhance their job searches at Jewish Family Service.
Only 10 Seats Per Class. RSVP to Mitch Jacobs at MJacobs@JFSDallas.org to request a seat.