- This event has passed.
MS Excel – Basic
June 6, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, June 6, from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. | JFS Job Search Resource Center
Microsoft-certified trainer, Elaine Lowenkron will cover the basics of the Microsoft Excel program.
• Purpose and Understanding of MS Excel
• Navigating the MS Excel screen
• Entering data and creating basic formulas
• Formatting and Modifying spreadsheets
• Printing MS Excel Workbooks
• Creating a Workbook from a Template
Only 8 Seats Per Class. To receive more information about the classes or to register, contact Phil Konecki email@example.com