- This event has passed.
Employment Success & Career Advancement Workshop
July 11, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Join Matt Kochan at his potentially career-changing workshop for job seekers and company employees seeking to advance their careers and attain their career goals:
· Discover the workplace skills and competencies employers want in job candidates and promotable employees
· Learn the 10 competencies top-ranked performers possess, that are critical to your career success
· Learn the 10 “career success” skills you can begin improving now to fortify competencies you already possess
· Know the 2 skills every Manager should use that can propel the success of your team and move your career forward
· Establish or better define your own plan using Matt’s “Career Development and Advancement” strategy
Meet the Presenter:
Matt Kochan has been the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Services and Support at Nortel Networks and McAfee, and started an IT Services company. He has led over 40,000 employees. Matt has a strong a track record in improving employee and client satisfaction. Matt learned at an early age the importance of working hard. He has always believed, to succeed, you need to be better tomorrow than today. He enjoys coaching and developing people. Today, Matt volunteers at Dallas-Ft. Worth nonprofit and community services agencies and organizations, and shares his insights on with others about how to obtain employment.