- This event has passed.
Becoming an Independent Consultant: The Top 6 Things You Need to Know
April 9, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join Michael Egan, Ph.D., Certified Management Consultant, at his insightful seminar when he discusses how becoming an independent consultant may be the business opportunity you have been looking for!
Dr. Egan will bring his 20 years of experience as a successful management consultant to this informative, interactive discussion on these topics:
- What is “consulting” and what skills do you need?
- Assessing if you have the competencies and characteristics to be successful
- Understanding the benefits and challenges of consulting
- Considerations for starting your own consultancy
- Determining your consulting fee structure
- How to market your consulting business
About Michael E. Egan, Ph.D., CMC®
Michael Egan is Senior Vice President with The Dallas Marketing Group, an award winning marketing consultancy. Dr. Egan has more than 30 years’ experience helping companies capture new markets and introduce new services or products. Clients include Texas Health Resources, Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center, Nokia, Texas Instruments, Pfizer and many others.
Prior to launching his business career, Dr. Egan spent over a decade in the academic community serving on the faculties of Princeton University, the University of Texas at Austin and Lawrence University. He has published two textbooks and several peer reviewed scientific articles. For more information, visit www.DallasMarketingGroup.com.