- This event has passed.
Basic MS Excel Class
September 5, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Open to anyone in need, Jewish Family Service Career And Employment Services offers FREE technical classes and workshops at our Job Search Resource Center to give strategic tools and knowledge for success in finding a job.
Prerequisite – Participants must be able to navigate in an MS Windows environment.
Microsoft-certified trainer, Elaine Lowenkron will cover the basics of the Microsoft Excel program. Topics include:
- Purpose and Understanding of MS Excel
- Navigating the MS Excel screen
- Entering data and creating basic formulas
- Formatting and Modifying spreadsheets
- Printing MS Excel Workbooks
- Creating a Workbook from a Template
Only 8 Seats Per Class. To receive more information about the classes or to register, contact Phil Konecki at firstname.lastname@example.org.