- This event has passed.
Advanced Microsoft Excel Class
June 26, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Open to anyone in need, Jewish Family Service Career And Employment Services offers FREE technical classes and workshops at our Job Search Resource Center to give strategic tools and knowledge for success in finding a job.
Microsoft-certified trainer, Elaine Lowenkron will cover the basics of the Microsoft Excel program.
- Purpose and Understanding of MS Excel
- Navigating the MS Excel Screen
- Entering Data and Creating Basic Formulas
- Formatting and Modifying Spreadsheets
- Printing MS Excel Workbooks
- Creating a Workbook from a Template
Only 8 Seats Per Class. It is necessary that participants honor their registration and attend in order to be eligible for future technical training classes offered by JFS.