- This event has passed.
A Recruiter’s Strategies for Job Search Success
April 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
At her free seminar, and Jessica Flippo, Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand at Zoës Kitchen + Cava, will pull back the curtains on the world of recruiting, and share with you an insider’s look into how you can attain better success in your job search. Attend Jessica’s seminar and you will learn these strategies:
- tips and tricks for applying to jobs
- how best to partner with recruiters and how NOT to partner with recruiters
- how to leverage your LinkedIn profile to get noticed by potential employers
- learn what an ATS is and how to use that knowledge to improve your odds that your application and resume will be read
- the best ways to have the salary conversation with recruiters
For more information about Career and Financial Services events, go to: www.JFSDallas.org/Events.
Meet our Presenter:
Jessica Flippo is a veteran recruiter with over 11 years of experience and has built her expertise through experience in both agency and corporate recruiting. She has a strong passion for employer and personal branding and has taken that into her current organization.
Jessica is the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand at Zoës Kitchen + Cava where she has taken her knowledge and built a talent acquisition department with a consultative approach. Jessica is passionate about the candidate experience and her team offering an unmatched level of partnership to leaders. She is always open to connecting with new people and you can find her at www.linkedin.com/in/jessicaflippo