JFS Calendar Guidelines for Outside Organizations
The calendar section of the Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas (JFS Dallas) website, www.jfsdallas.org, is a resource available to the broader Dallas community about events related to the services provided by JFS Dallas.
Outside organizations may submit events to the calendar for review. Those submissions must meet the following guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Events should be relevant and valuable to individuals who are eligible for services provided by JFS Dallas, are currently receiving services from JFS Dallas, or who have an interest in the services provided by JFS
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to the organization
- Events must be date specific, one-time or special events for programs, not regularly scheduled activities (i.e., religious services, exercise classes, ).
- Events should be located in the Greater Dallas
- The calendar is not to be used for profit-making ventures. However, non-profit organizations may submit events that charge fees or sell
- The online submission form must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed and, therefore, not
SUBMISSION REVIEW AND PUBLISHING:
All submitted events are sent to the JFS Dallas Staff for approval before they are published on the online calendar. Submitted events will be posted within approximately 5 business days.
JFS Dallas staff reserves the right to edit and select what information will be included in any post. JFS Dallas staff reserves the right to reject any post deemed inappropriate or not serving the public interest of the community. JFS Dallas reserves the right to limit the number of postings from any one organization, to reject any posting, and to make exceptions to calendar guidelines. JFS Dallas reserves the right to edit event information for length, spelling, language, and clarity.
Although the calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, JFS Dallas does not endorse or verify the information included. JFS Dallas does not control or review the content or operation of the websites referenced in event postings. JFS Dallas does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness or security of the link, website, or content linked thereto. JFS Dallas urges you to exercise caution when accessing any unfamiliar website. JFS Dallas cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete calendar information, regardless of origin, or for any negative consequences arising from any reliance on such incorrect or incomplete information.
The Event Contact accepts the rules and acknowledges that the application is true and correct to the best of their knowledge. Those found intentionally withholding information or submitting false information will be banned from future uses of any JFS calendar.