When you give GOOD STUFF, we can do GREAT THINGS.
The Resale Shop inventory is provided from the gently-used donations from individuals, families and businesses in the greater Dallas area. Please take a few moments to review our list of acceptable and unacceptable items.
New and gently-used donations from individuals and businesses in our community are vital to the mission of The Resale Shop. Donations to and proceeds from The Resale Shop help fund the professional, wrap-around mental health and social services at Jewish Family Service.
You can drop off your donations of gently-used items at The Resale Shop or Jewish Family Service during the below mentioned hours.
The Resale Shop
2120 E. Belt Line, Richardson 75081
Monday-Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Jewish Family Service
5402 Arapaho, Dallas 75248
Monday-Thursday: 1-5 pm only
Friday: 12:30-4:30 pm only
At JFS please go to the Food Pantry door (located on the North side of the building) and ring the bell.
Because of the high-volume of donations received and our limited pick-up resources, please understand that we cannot schedule same-day pickups. While we will always try our best to work with your schedule, pick up appointments should take place 7-14 days from initial contact. Because of safety concerns, please ensure that all items to be picked up are on the ground floor.
To schedule your donation pick-up, call 214-710-1362 or email jrotunda@JFSdallas.org.
Donated Items Policy
Please review the below list of acceptable and unacceptable items.
Tips for Donors
- Check your items before donating to make sure all are items you want to give to The Resale Shop.
- Check pockets of clothing for jewelry, money and other valuable items that you might not want to donate.
- Separate clothing and shoes from other household items.
- Check to ensure that items you are donating are not soiled, stained or ripped.
- Test electrical equipment and battery-operated items to make sure they work.
- Include all pieces and parts to household appliances
Thank you for your cooperation by not donating items we deem unsafe or unsellable.
You may dispose of your unacceptable items at: