There are multiple locations you can drop off your gently-used items at during the below-mentioned hours.
The Resale Shop
2120 E. Belt Line, Richardson, TX 75081
Monday-Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Due to space constraints, please call before you come to the store.
Jewish Family Service
5402 Arapaho, Dallas, TX 75248
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
At JFS please go to the front of the office. Wear a mask and enter the vestibule at the front of the building. On your right, there are bins designated for clothing, household goods, etc. Please place your items in the appropriate bin. If needed, take a donation receipt from the tray across from the bins.
Due to space constraints at both locations, furniture is only accepted by calling ahead to schedule a pick-up from your home or office.
Because of the high-volume of donations received and our limited pick-up resources, please understand that we cannot schedule same-day pickups.
While we will always try our best to work with your schedule, pick up appointments should take place 7-14 days from initial contact.
Because of safety concerns, please ensure that all items to be picked up are on the ground floor.
To schedule your donation pick-up, call 214-710-1362 or email The Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a picture of the item(s).
Donated Items Policy
Please review the below list of acceptable and unacceptable items.
Tips for Donors
- NO HANGERS – Please leave items in trashbags or boxes. This will help us to ensure clothing isn’t damaged and avoid injuries.
- Check your items before donating to make sure all are items you want to give to The Resale Shop.
- Check pockets of clothing for jewelry, money and other valuable items that you might not want to donate.
- Separate clothing and shoes from other household items.
- Check to ensure that items you are donating are not soiled, stained or ripped.
- Test electrical equipment and battery-operated items to make sure they work.
- Include all pieces and parts to household appliances
Thank you for your cooperation by not donating items we deem unsafe or unsellable. You may dispose of your unacceptable items at: