To monitor, control, and audit all financial transactions, and to perform a full range of professional accounting duties involved in fiscal management, record keeping, report preparation, financial analysis of the facility, and human resources and payroll functions.
- Two to four (2 – 4) years of professional accounting experience, preferably including some significant work in financial auditing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in accounting, finance, business administration or a closely related field.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures as apply to a variety of accounting audits, transactions, and problems.
- Financial report preparation methods and techniques.
- Prior Payroll/HR experience
- Operate a computer to perform accounting functions.
- Modern office procedures, methods and related computer equipment.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain co-operative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Proficiency in Sage 100 and ADP Payroll Software preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Process and prepare accounts payable invoices.
- Provide general office / administrative / accounting support including input of weekly cash and sales reports, A/P and A/R data entry, event reporting.
- Assist with basic payroll functions: compile and process weekly payroll, data entry, timekeeping verification, ensure W-4, I-9 forms are complete and on file; maintain employee deductions file.
- Provide accounting support to company departments. Reconcile sales reports prior to month end postings. Oversee document coding. Calculate commissions earned.
- Perform analysis of accounting records; prepare event profitability statements.
- Verify and post entries to subsidiary and general ledger accounts; run trial balances; prepare sales statements.
- Payroll processing and on site Human Resource functions.
- Detail processing for accounts receivable.
- Maintain all employee records.
- Assist with month end closing procedures.
- Prepare account analysis.
- Perform related professional accounting work in support of accounting functions.
- Examine and verify a variety of financial documents and reports.
- Prepare a variety of financial statements, reports, and analyses.
Qualifed candidates can email resume to
Patricia Gulledge at
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org