The Senior Financial Analyst is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Business Operations. This role plays an integral team role in Callier’s operating activities and maintenance of detailed financial records. Working closely with the Executive Director, Director of Business Operations, Senior Director of Development, and members of the Callier Center’s Board of Trustees, volunteers, and donors, the Senior Financial Analyst will have a wide range of responsibilities that will support the successful operation of the Callier Center’s financial, clinical and fundraising activity
- Prepare analytical reports for the revenue optimization project
- Prepare five-year clinical financial forecast and Callier financial model
- Complete case study of Callier academic services which benefit other departments
- Analyze and interpret budgetary financial data related to the center to advise management on the strategic and appropriate use of funds
- Ensure the integrity of funds is upheld by monitoring, analyzing, and assessing account trends, balances, expenditures, and encumbrances while maintaining compliance with university, state, and federal guidelines for appropriate and reasonable spending
- Assist with creating Callier annual budget and contract budgets including but not limited to UTSW Child Development annual Budget and various school district/medical facilities contract budgets; financial statements; monthly and annual financial reports; and financial forecast reports as required
- Manage and create Business Department process planning documents/manual for daily, monthly and annual processes to improve workflow efficiency
- Provide backup services to review/approve/reject the center’s requisitions as needed
- Provide strategic, professional, timely, and accurate communication with staff
- Maintain and archive backup documentation related to financial compliance
- Produce ad hoc accounting statistical reports and financial analysis
- Complete assigned monthly account reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Assist with oversight of Callier Food Services’ financial operations, reporting, and compliance
- Assist with oversight of Callier accountant
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related area.
– 3-5 years experience working with PeopleSoft or other complex ERP Accounting Systems.
– 5-7 years progressively responsible related financial/accounting/budgeting experience.
– 1-3 years capital accounting and/or budgeting experience.
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org