- Will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Oversees the implementation of food safety management systems to ensure the effective and safe manufacture of the company’s products.
- Develops new products and processes required to increase the range of products manufactured on site.
- General maintenance of the company food safety management system thus providing a “due diligence” defense for the site.
- Overview control of the quality assurance function with responsibility for maintenance of site certification, training and site hygiene.
- As Food Safety Team Leader develops and maintains a HACCP System, including HACCP plans for all products.
- SQF Practitioner ensures effective implementation of company technical requirements to ensure site compliance with internationally recognized standards for food safety.
- Overview of control and response for all customer complaints.
- Overview of control of laboratory operation.
- Manage investigations into product failures and implement corrective actions.
- Analysis of laboratory results and implementing effective corrective and preventative action procedures to achieve company, legal and customer requirements on all products.
- Control of finished product specifications.
- General senior management responsibilities on site to assist efficiency and cost control throughout the operation.
- Overview of supplier assurance.
- Manage the development of new products and processes including process design and recipe formulation.
- In the absence on the Director of Quality Assurance the Quality Assurance Manager will deputize.
- Ensure that all SQF, HACCP, Food Safety, GMP, Food Quality and Employee Safety rules and programs are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in biological, agricultural, or chemical sciences, Food Science or Technology preferred
- Must have 4 to 6 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience as a QA Manager.
Qualifed candidates can email resume to
Mercedes Amaton at Mamaton@taylorfarms.com
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org