As the members of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (ODEI) staff, Program Development Specialists collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion for all UT Dallas faculty, staff, students and visitors. They support the Director and Assistant Director coordinate event logistics and assist in developing strategic initiatives for the department. The Program Development Specialist I is responsible for planning and coordinating daily administrative, logistical, and operational activities for the unit. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Student Equity Initiatives.
- Assist with the implementation of ODEI strategic initiatives for improving and strengthening efforts toward cultivating a culture of equity and inclusion on the campus.
- Design and disseminate digital and print inclusive student practice guides for faculty and staff who interact with undergraduate and graduate students.
- Create video resource library for faculty, staff, and student leaders on inclusive student practices in collaboration with other ODEI units.
- Conduct presentations about student equity outcomes, priorities and resources provided by ODEI to address student equity gaps.
- Manage third-party and named donor scholarship funds maintained by ODEI.
- Work collaboratively with Director and Assistant Director to develop reports, presentations, research briefs, and other materials related the unit’s mission.
- Conduct research on student equity best practices, trends, and policies in higher education.
Bachelor’s degree in related field;
One (1) year of related experience, which may include relevant experience as a student employee in an academic or other professional setting.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org