As a Specialist level position, this position encompasses all aspects and responsibilities within the Parking & Transportation unit. Reports directly to the Parking & Transportation Manager.
- Oversees the monthly reconciliation of parking cost centers.
- Manages accounts payable for all purchases through our department cost centers. Also manages invoicing to third party vendors and ensuring payment is made.
- Approves and reconciles financial journals for inter-office financial transactions for special events and other purchases made via cost center.
- Assist with contractor and bulk parking permit sales and other elevated projects that extend beyond day-to-day sales.
- Oversee Parking permit inventory through our online permit sales process through T2 Flex.
- Prepare monthly reports, stats, and metrics for 883 ridership, special events, permit sales, meter revenue, GoPasses, etc.
- Assist with day-to-day Parking Office clerical and customer service duties, including phone calls and email inquiries.
- Assist with Payroll Deduction and Reserved parking permit sales, along with other elevated projects that extend beyond day-to-day sales.
- Opens the front office and assists visitor center employees. First line of contact for interaction with front desk customers, especially related to those that have been immobilized or other elevated issues.
- Submit work orders.
An Associate’s degree or trade/technical certification and 1-3 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, intermediate keyboarding/data entry skills, excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette, and written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org