Lead the planning, organizing and facilitation of departmental events. Promote the department and increase brand awareness through strategic communications and the creation and execution of marketing and digital content for the department’s social media channels and website.
* Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
* Adhere to social media strategy through coordination with supervisor and targets set in SOPs Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
* Event planning and execution, including developing and implementing marketing and promotional strategies such as event websites, registrations, slide decks, video editing, financial management and attendee surveys.
* Planning and executing social and digital media campaigns to promote OIT resources, services, events, or special promotions, and monitoring their performance and effectiveness.
* Analyzing social media data and metrics to track the success of campaigns, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
* Developing and managing budgets for events, promotional materials and online advertising, ensuring that all expenses stay within the allocated budget, and seeking cost-effective solutions when necessary.
* Create and maintain positive relationships with cross-campus departments will lead key events and ensure OIT has a presence in fairs, orientations, presentations and special events to increase visibility and credibility for IT initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or closely related field; Three (3) or more years of digital marketing and social media experience; Two (2) or more years event/project planning experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org