- Provides strategic and tactical leadership to address current and future technology solutions for university clients.
- Directly manage and mentor individual contributors on the Service Desk team.
- Responsible for managing on-call rotations for the Service Desk team, providing 24O7O365 incident management coverage.
- Assisting in the Development and provide a student worker training program to ensure consistent service delivery. The training program should also provide a solid career experience.
- Mentor student workers, providing real-world experience to help them meet educational and career goals.
- Manage internal Service Desk development projects, setting scope, ensuring on-time completion, and adherence to best practices.
- Leads the planning, identification, and implementation of client technology initiatives to support and improve teaching and learning.
- Provides oversight and leadership for the IT Service Desk.
- Defines and establishes goals and priorities for providing Service Desk support that meets the University’s current and future client technology needs.
- Creates procedures to ensure a consistently high level of customer service, Identifies, collects, analyzes, and reports IT service delivery data against university requirements.
- Ensures goal and service alignment with the University Strategic Plan.
- Promotes the development and awareness of innovative technologies and technology services for the advancement of teaching, learning and research through leveraging technology.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems or related field. Five to seven years or more of progressively responsible experience in the area of specialization; OR the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Two years supervisory experience overseeing information resources professionals.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org