Under direct to general supervision, provide faculty, staff and students with technical assistance, support, advice as well as policy and procedure and orientation on media equipment capabilities and operations. Responsible for the preparation, set-up, operation and maintenance of audio-visual equipment. Possess the ability to diagnose media system problems and resolve minor problems. Will assist in maintaining a schedule of preventative maintenance. Must be dependable, reliable and be able to work both independently and as a team member.
Provide audio-visual set-up and support. Receive, set-up, clean and otherwise ensure proper
functioning of media equipment to support classrooms and events.
– Assist in the control of inventory and tracking equipment use.
– Learn proper procedures to follow preventative maintenance schedule.
– Participate in training on basic equipment and equipment maintenance.
– Operate and demonstrate a variety of sophisticated electronic equipment including LCD-video
data projection systems, electronic media podium systems, etc.
– Provide instruction to faculty and staff on use of multimedia equipment.
– Respond to calls for assistance.
– Participate in training in troubleshooting college media equipment.
– Work evenings, weekends, or other hours as required.
– Provide classroom support to Faculty Staff and Students.
– Setup and run events.
– Help with construction and installation of new classroom projector systems.
– Assist in supervision of Student Workers.
– Engage and maintain on the job technology training in Crestron, Donte, Audio Engineering,
– Manage and install PC software.
– Correspond through email and phone with Faculty, Staff and Student requests.
– Train on Video and Tele conferencing for a variety of platforms
Associates degree and a minimum of two years of experience in media technology service, preferably in an education environment, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org