Some responsibilities include:
- Serving as department Webmaster by leading the creation, update, and maintenance of web sites by reviewing and coordinating content for display on the web site, working with and guiding staff in the effective layout of information.
- Coordinating review of web site regularly to ensure appropriate and current information is available to the public.
- Implementing strategies to improve the effectiveness of web pages
- Producing analytics to better understand the use and effectiveness of the department’s technology.
- Leading department GIS activities by supporting GIS analysis and basic product development as well as coordinating GIS activities with the RIS department and others within the agency as needed
- Providing technical support to the department by maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Maintaining equipment inventory; and recommending maintenance/acquisition/disposal strategies for department equipment and software.
- Providing guidance and support in the planning, preparation, and execution of department events.
- Developing, publishing, and marketing creative outreach materials needed to support department programs to improve and stimulate interest by other communities, professional groups, and the public.
- Planning and executing public information programs and environmental awareness campaigns. Includes coordination of materials and content with external stakeholders. Develops, coordinates, and directs the production of video, photographic, artwork and illustrative products (such as logos, fliers, invitations, presentations, mailers, messages, and websites)
- Managing marketing databases and being a contact with advertising outlets
- Researching and writing scripts, conducting interviews, editing, publishing, and marketing the end product ensuring the completeness and accuracy of printed and online materials and timeliness of project activities and products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work across the department and with external partners
- Proficiency in GIS, web design and development and multimedia production programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2 years of related experience
- $52,522.00 – $70,900.00 depending on experience, skills and education.
Apply at https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers/jobs/1401
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org