Assist the leadership within the marketing office to ensure completion of projects within time and budgetary limitations. Use organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and speed; exercise judgment to prioritize assignments when multiple deadlines approach. Provide a broad range of marketing and communications support to advance student recruitment and strengthen the brand.
* Coordination and support of marketing projects and media campaigns under the direction of the senior director for marketing.
* Light writing and editing.
* Detail-oriented fact checking.
* Creating reports (project logs, media analytics, rankings).
* Researching and estimating project costs for feasibility.
* Inputting and coordinating projects in the project management system.
* Acting as a liaison between the campus client and the marketing staff to complete projects in a timely manner.
* Assisting in marketing the University to external audiences that include prospective students, donors, alumni and the general public.
* Ability to quickly pivot to different projects based on priorities and deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree with marketing, communications, business or other applicable areas of study. Three to five years of experience in a marketing, communications or public relations area.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org