· Will work under direct supervision of the Production Supervisor and have ability to work well with others.
|· Will be trained in and must follow HACCP, GMP and Safety guidelines.|
· Applies basic knowledge of packaging machinery. Employee executes tasks by hand, and will perform basic tasks involving equipment.
· PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) will be issued as needed and must be worn at all times.
· Performs duties and tasks routinely.
· Maintains cleanliness of work area.
· Follows rules and regulations to ensure food safety, quality, and legality.
· Maintains and establishes effective working relationships.
· Effectively deal with and drive change.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines.
· The ability to learn and apply new technology, with the willingness to share knowledge with others.
· Fill out and accurately record quality and production paperwork.
· Understand Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Follow production sequence base on allergens and ingredients availability.
· Check to ensure containers are seal properly and damage free.
· Check to ensure labels and codes are correct.
· Setup and operate equipment according to safety and quality standards.
· Remove defective products, and make the appropriate adjustments on the machinery to comply with quality standards.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
· Must be willing to perform different tasks or multiple tasks throughout the shift as assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
· Perform other reasonable job-related duties as requested
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org