This position accepts, prioritizes, identifies, verifies, images and indexes, in a timely and accurate manner, all student documents received through external and internal mail for all Enrollment Management departments using University Admission, Records and Financial Aid guidelines.
- Accept, sort, prioritize, identify, verify, and batch all prospective and current student documents, including but not limited to applications, transcripts, and international certificates, received for all Enrollment Management departments, which includes the Offices of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Registrar.
- Image and index all documents, ensuring documents are readable in OnBase, by operating scanning equipment and identifying visually that information is being accurately scanned.
- Process electronic documents in several OnBase workflow queues.
- Participate in various training opportunities to stay current and improve knowledge base of various platforms and policies affecting document processing.
- Attend required meetings and participate in UTD Enrollment Management events as assigned, which may require traveling on and off campus on foot or by own transportation.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and ethical behavior in dealing with confidential information.
- Position may require overtime work during certain peak times of the year, upon request, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
High school diploma or equivalent and three years of work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org