We are looking for someone with a High School Diploma and two years of HR or administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Under the direction of the team leadership, this position will be responsible for performing administrative, customer service, program coordination, and data entry duties in support of processes and programs specific to the Employment & Compensation functions. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of new hire onboarding process and I9 management. The HR Coordinator will meet in-person with newly hired employees to review I9 supporting documents, respond to inquiries and provide guidance and recommended courses of action. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in Human Resources or wanting to expand their skill set.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for new hire onboarding.
- Ensure new hire documents have been completed, process I-9s, and scan documents to electronic personnel files.
- Maintain I-9 files, perform I-9 audits, and conduct reverifications as required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to streamline the electronic onboarding process.
- Enter new hire ePAR requests into PeopleSoft
- Monitor various HR email accounts and assign emails to appropriate staff.
- Run monthly employment reports
- Assist team with keeping HR website content updated.
- Provide back-up support for Caspio platform
- Provide back-up support for front desk as needed
– High School diploma or equivalent
– 2 years of HR or administrative experience
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org