Compensation: Housekeepers @ $25 – $30/hour & Executive Housekeepers @ $30 – $35+/hour
Estate Management Solutions is currently working with several clients in Dallas to help them source Housekeepers and Executive Housekeepers for their residences.
A professional housekeeper is NOT a maid. They are the backbone of a luxury home, keeping everything clean and tidy and instrumental in creating the luxury our Principals pay us to cultivate. Housekeeping is a profession, NOT A JOB.
A professional housekeeper doesn’t just clean floors and toilets; they bring order and comfort to the homes they serve. A good Housekeeper will bring positive energy into the home and be able to see the home through the Housekeeper’s eye and the Homeowner’s eye.
If this sounds like you, and you have experience as a Housekeeper in a Luxury Home or Hotel, we want to meet you!
- Experience working in a Private Residence or Luxury Hotel/Resort
- Legal to work in the US.
- A positive attitude and love for what you do.
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- A strong grasp of English.
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty.
- Highly organized and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Capable of passing an extensive background check.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Full-charge housekeeping, including Housekeeping, House Cleaning, and Deep Cleaning.
- Understand the process for cleaning a room/space (top to bottom, left to right, least to most, etc).
- Organization of personal and storage closets.
- Inventorying and ordering household supplies.
- Care and laundering of fine linens and fabrics.
- Care and laundering of culture garments, including steaming, ironing, and mending.
- Care of silver, crystal, and fine jewelry.
- Care of various surfaces such as stone, wood, ceramic, and metals.
- Cleaning chemical usage and mixing.
- Understanding of the cleaning and sanitizing process.
- Garment Care & Closet organization.
- Laundry, including ironing and mending.
- Stain removal.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
Interested candidates should submit their resume at https://hnwsolutions.com/ResumeSubmissionPortal
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org