Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing the accounting operations of NCT9-1-1 organization including monitoring cash flow and managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Providing financial advice and guidance to management regarding long-term planning, budgeting, forecasting future cash flow needs, and identifying potential problems that may arise from changes in regulations or economic conditions.
- Analyzing current financial trends to identify potential areas of concern that may require further investigation.
- Preparing and presenting reports for senior executives and board members regarding financial activities within the organization.
- Coordinating the preparation of annual reports with external auditors as required by law.
- Managing the organization’s budget by analyzing income and expense trends to help identify areas where costs can be reduced.
- Reviewing financial statements and other accounting records to identify errors or irregularities that may need to be investigated.
- Working with external auditors to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures to improve efficiency.
- Work requires broad knowledge in a general professional or technical field. Knowledge is normally acquired through four years of college resulting in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial regulations.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in financial management.
- Minimum of $90,000 – $95,000 annually
Apply at https://nctcog.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/1541
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org