Position will support Project Managers with projects involving interior design and furniture procurement. Assists the team with developing conceptual designs for client presentations, maintaining connections with vendors, preparing FF&E specifications and drawings, developing project budgets, conducting field verifications, coordinating deliveries, overseeing installations and managing the Materials Library.
– Prepares FF&E specifications and 2D and 3D drawings for client approval and pricing purposes
– Assists the team space plans, furniture plans, and digital design boards.
– Attends client design meetings with Interior Designer and/or Project Managers
– Assists in developing furniture budget estimates through pricing exercises and cost comparisons
– Communicates with vendors regarding quotes, samples, product information, delivery/installation
– Manages and keeps the Materials Library organized and up-to-date
– Completes other duties as assigned/required
Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field. One to three years experience in assisting Interior design projects; working in the interior design industry, preferably in a Higher Education setting. Any equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.