The Communications Coordinator will work with the Director of Communications to craft messaging that delivers the school’s brand story and support the Office of the Dean.
- Collaborate with the creative team to craft beautiful stories that deliver the school’s brand.
- Contribute to the creation of original content that results in effective and compelling communication.
- Produce outgoing communications, presentations, and speeches for the Dean.
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy that is consistent with the approved brand/voice.
- Edit copy to comply with approved style guides and work with other team members to help them refine their writing.
- Be familiar with commonly used style guides (e.g. AP, Chicago, etc.).
- Work effectively in an agile, team-oriented environment.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Five years progressively responsible experience in providing written collateral materials.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org