The Clinical Trial Researcher will organize and complete recruitment/community outreach events to educate the community about autism spectrum disorders and the clinical trial being conducted, conduct intake interviews, complete eligibility screenings, and provide assessment services. The employee will also implement the research protocol for providing research-based parent-mediated autism intervention to participants. The employee will additionally be responsible and collecting and entering data.
- Follow a clinical research protocol while providing parent-mediated intervention services for families of children with autism
- Complete various assessments, eligibility screenings, and intakes
- Serve as contact for recruitment and referral services
- Update, organize, and maintain client records and data
- Maintain data collection and organizational systems
- Provide autism screenings to community partner
Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, neuroscience, biomedical engineering, or a related field plus at least one year experience with clinical trials or research in biomedical engineering, neuroscience, or a related field.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org