Works closely with customers, business analysts, developers and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions, designing and modifying Oracle Hyperion products and building integration to a multitude of ancillary systems, including ERP, to meet user needs and enhance processes. The primary purpose is to maintain application configuration, test, support (issue management, request fulfillment) and provide expert analysis for the Oracle Hyperion applications, PeopleSoft and related tools.
- incident management and resolution
- request fulfillment
- problem management root cause analysis
- assisting with compiling/review business cases
- planning and monitoring, eliciting and organizing business requirements
- translating and simplifying business requirements
- requirements management and communication
- analysis of business requirements
- development of detailed test plans and required documentation including but not limited to functional specifications, process flow diagrams, etc.
- demonstrating functionality and expertise to educate internal/campus customers
- documenting and sharing tools, tips and knowledge within and across teams
- provide content/develop communication to external end users
- posting and reviewing with internal/campus customers helpful documentation for SME
- recommendations for process/procedure improvements
- assist in project management roles
Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree and 2 years of related experience or high school diploma and 4 years of related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org