Position duties for Audio: Production Team
* Meet with artists, performers, faculty, and guests to understand their technical and audio requirements for events across various venues, including but not limited to the University Theater, Jonsson Performance Hall, and ATEC Lecture Hall.
* Oversee and assist with audio production elements, such as sound mixing, effects, and editing for diverse performances and events.
* Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of rental audio equipment for concerts and productions.
* Supervise the safety and maintenance of environment and equipment, implementing necessary checks on a regular basis.
* Manage the audio production process, including technical rehearsals, event execution, and post-event wrap up.
* Attend production meetings and rehearsals, ensuring all technical and production details are aligned.
* Work with staff, student employees, and crew on safe usage of audio equipment and adhere to safety protocols.
* Advise directors and designers on event schedules, budgets, and overall feasibility from an audio production standpoint.
* Maintain the organization and inventory of audio production equipment and facilities, providing recommendations for upgrades.
* Collaborate closely with facilities management to ensure consistent maintenance and safety of event venues.
* Collaborate with colleagues to recruit and train students and staff, ensuring they’re equipped with the necessary audio production skills.
Associate’s degree with 6+ years of related experience in installing and implementing audiovisual systems or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org