The Associate Financial Analyst provides full financial life cycle support for the Office of Shared Information Services. Duties will include (but are not limited to): processing purchase requests, reviewing and processing invoice payments, processing travel requests and reimbursements, reconciling multiple cost centers, monitoring cost centers and project spend, and billing and accounts receivable tasks. This position will be an integral part of the Business Services Team and will assist with supporting departmental events and other Business Services related activities. This position requires the ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement, including working effectively with all levels of staff, vendors, and administration.
- 30% Financial Life Cycle Support- Routinely perform financial duties such as collecting quotes, processing purchase orders, processing travel requests and reimbursements, and assist with balancing and reconciling financial records.
- 20% Processing accounts payable transactions with multiple vendors and processing accounts receivable transactions with campuses and outside customer
- 20% Budget and Account monitoring- Track and monitor departmental budgets for multiple accounts and projects
- 15% Reporting Request- Under direct supervision, assist with ad-hoc reporting requests, technical assistance, and audit request reporting.
- 10% Business Services Departmental Support- Assist with office events and other administrative duties as necessary
- 5% Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or relevant field of study;
Two years of experience in Accounting, Budget or other Financial area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org