The Administrative Assistant will provide professional administrative support for a large complex department. This individual will manage the Research Exposure Credits (REC) requirement for BBS psychology courses through eLearning and the Sona system. Sona requires continuous enrollment and upkeep of student rosters, maintaining communication with students and instructors, approving research studies in collaboration with researchers and the UTD IRB office, as well as general system maintenance each semester.
- Oversee and handle general office duties and administrative tasks independently, including special projects.
- Manage scheduling by working closely with program heads and department chair.
- Event coordination and support
- Monitor REC requirements for BBS psychology courses through eLearning and the Sona system.
- Maintain student enrollment in Sona while working closely with students and instructors.
- Approving research studies in collaboration with researchers and the UTD IRB office.
- Meet multiple deadlines, exercise initiative and judgment over non-routine administrative tasks, prioritize, and foster good working relationships.
- Assure compliance with university policies and procedures, particularly related to financials, travel, and procurement.
- Interpret administrative policies and regulations to faculty, staff, and students.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and five years of office administration or project management experience including two years at an Administrative Assistant I level or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org