The purpose of this position is to serve as project support- assisting with the coordinating, development, and execution of departmental, agency, and regional projects. This is accomplished through effective use of resources and includes collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with projects, conducting research, reviewing documents, performing technical analyses, proposing streamlining opportunities, and developing/writing detailed project plans.
- Supporting projects through all states of the project management lifecycle including, but not limited to: planning, procurement, initiation/implementation, project/contract management, and project closeout; Making recommendations on the most effective sequencing of events in order to optimize achieving project goals; Utilizing departmental project management tools; Providing executive management with updates and status reports.
- Assisting with departmental or program activities by compiling, reviewing, and distributing various department reports; operating and maintaining various computer programs and databases; and maintaining communications with various boards, agencies, and committees.
- Serving as copy editor, proofreader, and fact checker for departmental documents.
- Assisting with coordination of committees and representing the Strategic Services Team on various departmental and agency.
Ideal candidates for this position will possess the following qualities/qualifications:
- Effective communication and strong organizational skills a must
- Self motivated with the ability to take direction
- Analytical with the ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of project management preferred
- Under and including one year of experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
Apply at https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers/jobs/1408
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org