NCT9-1-1 is seeking a GIS Specialist II to collect, maintain, and QA/QC GIS data to coalesce into the Public Safety Enterprise GIS environment. The position will require a close working relationship with the Regional Addressing Authority in the NCT9-1-1 district area. This position will support the on-going expansion and improvement of GIS services within NCT9-1-1.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Esri GIS Software products
- Strong database skills and knowledge of query languages
- Good decision-making abilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, in time-sensitive situations, and adapting to shifting priorities
- Work requires broad knowledge in a general professional or technical field. Knowledge is normally acquired through four years of college resulting in a Bachelor’s degree. Degree may not be required if enough experience in lieu of degree.
- Over one year up to and including three years of customer service. Technical experience preferred but not required. No previous 9-1-1 experience necessary.
Apply at https://jobs.silkroad.com/NCTCOG/Careers/jobs/1386
To apply for this job email your details to AHarding@JFSdallas.org