- This event has passed.
Top 10 Soft Skills for Job Interviewing & Career Success
June 6, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Workplace “soft skills” are among the top skills desired by company Recruiters. Attend Matt Kochan’s free seminar and learn how to use and improve “soft skills” to obtain and grow your career. Matt’s seminar topics will include:
- How to demonstrate “soft skills” during job interviews to improve your standing
- Why workplace “soft skills” matter to employers today
- What are the most important soft skills to acquire and use?
- Practical suggestions on how to improve “soft skills”
- Which industries to target that most value “soft skills”
Matt Kochan has been the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Services and Support at Nortel Networks and McAfee, and started an IT Services company. He has led over 40,000 employees. Matt has a strong a track record in improving employee and client satisfaction.
Matt learned at an early age the importance of working hard. He has always believed, to succeed, you need to be better tomorrow than today. He enjoys coaching and developing people.
Today, Matt volunteers at Dallas-Ft. Worth nonprofit and community services agencies and organizations, and shares his insights on with others about how to obtain employment.