- This event has passed.
The Power Networking Strategy Seminar
October 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Author Jay Arbetter at this seminar where he will share with you his surprising secrets of “The Power Networking Strategy”
- Uncover more opportunities with people you already know
- Effectively expand your networking base
- Strategically use your time for networking
- Successfully ask favors when seeking opportunities and face-to-face meetings
- Increase your confidence and learn how to overcome “networking reluctance”
This seminar is for unemployed and underemployed workers, “career changers”, business developers and anyone seeking career advancement.
Jay Arbetter, author of The Power Networking Strategy, is Senior Vice President for UBS where he helps his clients create high-quality financial portfolios. He has more than 30 years of experience in finance and specializes in retirement planning and special needs advisement. Jay has conducted seminars on networking for hundreds of job seekers in the Dallas area.
Seating is on a first-come basis and there is no reserved seating. For planning purposes, please email Mitch Jacobs at email@example.com with your intention to attend.