- This event has passed.
Cancelled: Networking for Introverts, Extroverts and In-Between-Verts
March 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. CHECK BACK FOR THE RESCHEDULE.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019, from 2:00 to 3:30 pm
Abby Kohut presents Networking for Introverts, Extroverts and In-Between-Verts
Do you attend networking meetings or company events and walk away feeling like you could have been more successful in meeting more people? Do you wait for others to approach you? Do you feel anxious when you try to start a conversation? In today’s world networking isn’t just for those NOT working. It’s a powerful personal and professional tool we can all use to leverage relationships. To advance in your career, it’s imperative that you get comfortable with networking. But why just be comfortable when it can actually be fun??? Walk away from this interactive event knowing:
• How to explain what you do so people will remember you
• Why being specific when asking for help is important
• How to identify the right networking opportunities for you
• What “paying it forward” is all about
• Why networking is simply making new friends
• How to turn your networking magic into long term relationships