- This event has passed.
MS Word – Intermediate
March 13, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Microsoft-certified trainer, Elaine Lowenkron will cover the basics of the Microsoft Word program.
Comprehension of the Beginner MS Word objectives is a prerequisite of this course.
- Advanced Direct Formatting
- Introduction to Styles
- Working with Tables
- Modifying Page Layout
- Inserting Graphics into Documents
- Creating Labels
Please note that students attending MS Word II class must comprehend the following as they will not be taught in the Intermediate class:
1. Purpose of MS Word
2. Interfacing with the MS Word screen
3. Basic operation of MS Word
4. Working with MS Word documents
5. Previewing and printing MS Word documents
6. Creating documents in MS Word