- This event has passed.
Medicare: What You Absolutely Need to Know
July 23, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Avoid costly mistakes and obtain the healthcare insurance you need by understanding what you absolutely need to know about Medicare Insurance for you or your family.
Attend this free seminar at JFS where our presenter, Jerome Marcus, will provide the answers to questions about how to obtain the right Medicaid healthcare insurance and save money:
• What are my Medicare benefits and how much will they cost me?
• What is NOT covered, and how can I obtain the coverage needed?
• Can Medicare insurance plans be changed?
• Which may save the most money, an Advantage Plan or Medicare Supplement?
• How can I manage prescriptions to avoid unnecessary costs?
• Is there help available with Part D drug premiums, deductibles and co-pays?
Seating is on a first-come basis and there is no reserved seating. For planning purposes, please email Mitch Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to attend.
Presenter: Jerome Marcus
Jerome Marcus is a General Lines Agent, Life, Accident, Health & HMO who takes a caring approach to helping people understand which insurance plans may best meet their needs.