- This event has passed.
April 21, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
LinkedIn Workshop Today’s Strategies That Get Results
As time permits, Locke Alderson will provide free LinkedIn profile assessments for those who attend this workshop. This workshop is designed to assist participants in improving how they present themselves on LinkedIn. We will also discuss how to reach more employers and land your next job.
Locke will help improve your LinkedIn profile, get job prospects and draw more employers to you. In our workshops, you will learn how to:
- Set up your LinkedIn account with basic settings
- Change your privacy and security settings to better control your information
- Use your existing resume to create your profile
- Optimize your profile to get “found” by recruiters & hiring managers when they search for candidates
- Use the “jobs” feature to find the right jobs for you
Please RSVP to Mitch Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 437-9950. Seating is limited.
Locke Alderson is a Career Consultant & Coach at LeeHechtHarrison, working with those in career transition, and a Professional & Executive Recruiter at Alderson & Associates. Previously, Mr. Alderson was a Senior Career Consultant with Mullin International and Senior Recruiter at Oracle. Prior to joining Oracle, Mr. Alderson was a Principal Recruiter at Siebel where he recruited CRM consultants and managers. Locke holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Texas A&M University and an MBA from University of California at Berkeley. He currently lives in Plano, Texas with his wife Barbara.