- This event has passed.
Job Search 102 Workshop
May 2, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
At this workshop, you will discover:
- The 1 follow up tool that most job seekers do not use but can make all the difference
- The 1 thing you can do to help ensure you obtain good references
- 10 job interviewing tips no job seekers should be without
- How to uncover more jobs that meet your career goals
- Web sites and other resources you absolutely need to use
- Social media job search and networking tips that matter most
Matt Kochan has been the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Services and Support at
Nortel Networks and McAfee, and started an IT Services company. He has led over 40,000 employees. Matt has a strong a track record in improving employee and client satisfaction.
Matt learned at an early age the importance of working hard. He has always believed, to succeed, you need to be better tomorrow than today. He enjoys coaching and developing people.
Today, Matt volunteers at Dallas-Ft. Worth nonprofit and community services agencies and organizations, and shares his insights on with others about how to obtain employment.
Learn more about Career and Financial Services program events at: www.JFSDallas.org/Events
Seating is limited and there are no reserved seats. However, for planning purposes, please email Mitch Jacobs at MJacobs@JFSDallas.org with your intention to attend.