- This event has passed.
The Interviewing Skills Clinic for “Baby Boomers”!
July 27, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Be prepared to bring your interviewing skills to a higher level and attend Fred Shlesinger’s interactive interviewing skills workshop where you will learn creative, potentially game-changing tools and approaches that can make the difference in your pursuit of opportunities.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Dispel myths about Baby Boomers
- Create a value statement that speaks volumes
- Learn unique and insightful interview techniques
- Develop a game plan for your search
- “Act your age” during your opportunity search and reap the benefits
- Turn the “age as an issue” into an “age as an asset” discussion in your interviews
- Sell the intangibles in YOU that can make the difference to employers
There is no reserved seating, however, for planning purposes, please email Mitch Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent to attend.