- This event has passed.
Effective Listening Skills Improve Job Interviews, Relationships, Your Life!
January 31, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Thursday, January 31, 2019, from 3:00pm to 4:30pm
JFS, 5402 Arapaho Road, Dallas, TX 75248
Effective listening skills can be one of the keys to unlock doors to opportunities for improved relationships, meeting career goals and experiencing greater life satisfaction. Attend Allison Harding’s communication skills seminar, and you will learn:
- surprisingly easy things you can do that can improve understanding, collaboration and relationships.
- how to send subtle but powerful signals, with saying a word!
- to read others’ “paralanguage”
- how to demonstrate empathy and understanding while promoting positive experiences with others
- to ensure accurate, mutual understanding as a basis for improved collaboration and attaining goals
Learn more about this event and other resources provided by the Career and Financial Services program at JFS, at: www.JFSDallas.org/
For planning purposes, please Mitch Jacobs at MJacobs@JFSDallas.org with your intention to attend. There is no reserved seating. Please arrive 30 minutes early.
Meet the Presenter: Allison Harding is the Director of Career & Financial Services at Jewish Family Service (JFS) of Greater Dallas. Allison has over 19 years of experience managing staffing and recruitment services, human resources, and nonprofit organization management. At JFS, Allison uses her expertise in career development, Coaching, case management and program management to assist clients to attain employment goals, and employers to meet hiring objectives.