Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Group Class
September 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is an Evidence-Based Treatment shown to be effective with:
• Controlling life-threatening and quality-of-life interfering behaviors
• Regulating intense, painful emotions
• Managing difficult interpersonal relationships
• Fostering more life balance
• Creating a life worth living
Skills you will develop with this six-week course: Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, Distress Tolerance, and Middle Path
• Adult Men and Women
• Must be pre-screened prior to the start date of classes
• Also be in Concurrent Individual Therapy
Skills are taught in modules lasting six weeks and are open to new candidates at the start of a new module.
For more information and to get in the next group class, Contact Nancy Hall, MA, LPC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.887.1364 x272.
Monday Evenings from 6:30PM-8:00PM