- This event has passed.
Dialectical Behavior (DBT) Group Therapy Class
March 12, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
DBT is an Evidence-Based Treatment shown to be effective with:
- Controlling life-threatening and quality of life interfering behaviors
- Regulating intense, painful emotions
- Managing difficult interpersonal relationships
- Fostering more life balance
The goal of DBT is to create a life worth living.
The Skill Areas are:
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Emotion Regulation
- Distress Tolerance
- Middle Path
Group Design: Adult Men and Women Candidates (must be pre-screened prior to start date of classes) and Candidate must be in Concurrent Individual Therapy. Skills are taught in modules lasting six months and are open to new candidates at the start of a new module.
Monday Evenings, 6:30-8 PM
Contact: Nancy Hall, MA, LPC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.887.1364 x 272