Donating your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV will help raise money for Jewish Family Service and provide effective, accessible, and comprehensive mental health and social services for the Greater Dallas community. Your donated vehicle helps us transform lives.
Why Donate Your Car?
- Vehicle donations will help fund Jewish Family Service programs and services to provide effective, accessible, and comprehensive mental health and social services that promote lifelong self-sufficiency and well-being for the Greater Dallas community.
- Donating is quick, easy & secure. We want to make your donation as convenient as possible. We handle all of the transfer paperwork, and we’ll even pick it up.
- The donation is tax deductible. Individual tax situations vary, so please check with a tax professional to determine how you may benefit. Jewish Family Service is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Avoid the costs and risk of selling your vehicle. Forget about listing, negotiating, showing or marketing your car. When you donate, you’re free from all those demands.
- You can save money on hefty repair bills and reclaim your garage.
How It Works
- Jewish Family Service will work with you to get your donated vehicle and will process all required paperwork.
- The vehicle will be advertised to maximize the exposure and sale price in order to bring the maximum amount in for charity.
- After the vehicle is sold or donated then you will receive the IRS contribution form as your receipt for tax purposes.
Even though we make donating your car easy, we understand that sometimes you may have questions regarding the vehicle donation process. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions that will help provide answers to questions you may have.
Will I get a tax receipt for my donation?
An IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles will be mailed to you within 30 days of the sale or transfer.
How is the value determined of the vehicle that I donate?
The value is determined by the gross proceeds raised from the sale of the donated vehicle. You no longer have the burden of determining the value yourself.
For questions or to get started with your donation, contact email@example.com or call (972) 437-9950 x301.