Richardson, United States, North America
3504, Employment Specialist-Immigration, UTD
3504. April 11, 2017
Job Title: Employment Specialist-Immigration
Job ID: S01027P
Dept Number/Name: Human Resources
Position Description and Client Overview
Reporting to the Director of Employment Services in Human Resources, this position will oversee the university immigration program by evaluating and coordinating immigration employment. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to provide an exceptional hiring and employment experience.
-3 years of experience preparing H-1, J-1, permanent residency and other visa types.
-Knowledge of immigration and DOL regulations, hiring processes, recruitment and documents relating to employment of foreign nationals.
-Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training to foreign nationals and hiring managers.
-An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Administers all aspects of immigration-related employment-based applications, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assists with the development, integration and implementation of policy regarding hiring practices for foreign nationals.
- Develop and deliver training, workshops and materials aimed at communicating the university immigration process.
- Maintain appropriate documentation relating to visas, petitions and any other information relating to employment-based immigration.
- Develop and manage specialized onboarding and orientation programs to assist employees/families with adjusting to the university.
- Collaborate with International Student Center to implement transition programs (student to staff).
- Manage RA/TA/GA onboarding program.
- Develop and monitor caselo
- Ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations, remaining abreast of changing regulations and best practices.
Jewish Family Service helps you achieve success in your job search. Call or visit www.jfsdallas.org/972-437-9950 about career and coaching services, job resources & networking.
Apply on-line at: www.utdallas.edu
**Cover letter and resume are required attachments with application**
Open Until Filled