Dallas, United States, North America
3202, Member Relations Coordinator, Temple Emanu-el
3202. February 21, 2017
Company Temple Emanu-el
Job Title: Members Relations Coordinator
Status: Part-Time – 25 hours/week
Position Description and Client Overview:
Professional Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and listening skills
- Integrity, honesty, empathy, and a clear understanding of the meaning of confidentiality
- Strong process management and organizational skills
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks and time management
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Computer literacy (excel, database experience)
- Social Work degree preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Reform Judaism
Position Summary: The Member Relations Coordinator is responsible for assisting members with any concerns regarding their financial commitment to Temple Emanu-El.
- Has confidential conversations with members who are experiencing financial difficulties and develops trusting relationships with these members.
- Contacts members with special financial arrangements on a yearly or agreed upon basis to review and/or adjust their agreements
- Assists members with scholarship requests, collaborating with appropriate staff as needed to best serve our members needs
- Assists members who are unable to participate in Temple Emanu-El activities due to cost and proactively reaches out to work with them.
- Evaluates financial review processes with Director of Member Relations to best serve our members
- Prepares annual grant requests for scholarship needs
Jewish Family Service helps you achieve success in your job search. Call or visit www.jfsdallas.org/972-437-9950 about career and coaching services, job resources & networking.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.