Dallas, United States, North America
3007, Administrative Assistant, Shearith Israel
3007. December 30, 2016
Company Shearith Israel
Job Title: Administrative Assistant P/T 20-25 hours/week
Position Description and Client Overview:
Congregation Shearith Israel is a dynamic Conservative synagogue with over 1000 families located in the heart of Preston Hollow area of Dallas, Texas. We are seeking an experienced part-time Administrative Assistant for approximately 20-25 hours per week. Qualified applicants should have experience managing multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis; demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products; possess strong organizational and communication skills; and have the ability to foster teamwork and relationships.
• Maintain Schedules using Outlook and other calendar management systems.
• Coordinate meetings and appointments, including travel.
• Write and maintain correspondence with confidentiality and diplomacy.
• Ideal candidate will have at least some familiarity with Jewish tradition.
• Support the development of programs for the synagogue, including scheduling, calendaring, ordering supplies and promoting programs in the synagogue communications and community publications. Mail merge skills are preferred.
• Interface with other staff, including clergy, executive team and administration.
• Liaison with committees and, where appropriate, prepare meeting agendas.
- Organize and maintain student files and all registration forms for the Religious School.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience providing administrative support. A friendly presence, professionalism and positive attitude are essential. Competitive salary offered.
Jewish Family Service helps you achieve success in your job search. Call or visit www.jfsdallas.org/972-437-9950 about career and coaching services, job resources & networking.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.